Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Work on T shirt

My daughter is very picky about her dresses. Yes of course at the age of 4 we think we can choose their cloths based on our liking, well I go wrong most often. This is one such T shirt. How I thought she likes Porcupine, and will definitely like them on T shirt. She is always reluctant to wear this. On probing I got to know it is not the Design its the length of sleeves that she dislikes ....what??? Anyways, so I checked with her if I reduce the length will she wear it? She agreed...and I always wanted to experiment crochet with T shirt, what a knock of Opportunity...so here we go!

First thing I cut the sleeves

As tester, added bit of work at the base,


A closer look,


And the final look,well almost....

The final look must be Dhriti wearing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment