Thursday, July 10, 2014

Recycling mode...

Crochet containers looks cozy and areveasy to make. For me it was to get over with the Yarns, which I'm not using any more...not so fond of doing these items. But the outcome was tempting. Liked the finished product.


 It gives me inspiration to collect all the cosmetic bottles and make vase out of them. Vase? anything...pen stand, jewelry box, well basically a container. If you like sound less usage of items this is best way to avoid sounds the container makes! That's one major benefit I find. Can make it more fancier by adding flowers, or other applique on the container!

Coming soon!


Tried with Kitchen tissue roll, this is not so elegant...but is useful as you can see...
This pencil box looks cute!

I tried lady bug theme, any other can also be tried whichever the kid likes :)  Easy said than done...my daughter asks for Chota Bheem, Nobita...all those which I can't think of as theme...finally she now know her Mamma can only at the max do Lady bug, Kitty cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment