Thursday, July 3, 2014

Colorful hangings!

Crochet home decor is always popular, but this one is different isn't it? I love it so much. If I show you the threads I used to make them you will never get this feeling. It was just that the combination and the finishing that gives it the look.
This is my first attempt at bright and colorful crochet work. It is just so much fun to try out my hand at colors, unfortunately these bleed, hence I had no other option to put them together something like this. 


The beads are from Itsy bitsy and I just go gaga about them when in shop and keep pick up handful every time I visit the store. And they end up unused at home, either a play thing for my daughter or one among them on crochet bracelet or so.

It goes well with the color blend. Giving me reasons to pick more from store. I even went on browsing for more beads.


And this is how it looks when I hang it, I couldn't figure out an ideal place for it yet. However even before I could finish it Dhriti has snatched it and put it on her Crib.


No comments:

Post a Comment