Friday, July 11, 2014

Bracelets...revisited and rediscovered

I've always thought of making crochet bracelet, but somehow didn't actually hooked any...for so long. I've also been collecting at the first opportunity materials for making bracelets but still never made a bracelet. Crystals, hooks, beads, crochet beads, stretching elastic and so on...
Also browsed through many patterns. Finally once a friend asked for few bracelet and swish I made 4-5 bracelet...and now continuing with it:)



Tried some more for the kids, it looked very elegant and loved by kids :) This pattern I got from sheruknitting.com, I went through the youtube video.



Did this recently, getting hooked on to more crochet designs at sheruknitting.com.



1 comment:

  1. Crochet bracelets are so fun to make, especially in the summer. Yours are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete