Thursday, July 24, 2014

Its from the Book...

I've have very few crochet magazines and books to read and do the crochet work. And all of them stacked somewhere at the back shelf. One day Vicky just picks up this Irish crochet book and says see your book lying here from his shelf. I happily took it and was happy to find it :)

All these days from this book I only made flowers. I love to crochet flowers. The love is fulfilled at Sheruknitting youtube videos where there a several crochet patterns for flowers. I'm now more interested in Home decor and decorative items. So my glance went to table runner patterns, doily patterns and so on. I liked this table cloth pattern which I tried yesterday. It is so pretty , called Carnation doily.

In the mean time last week I tried my hand at Snowflakes, it is amazing to see it totally in different shape before and after starching. The whole exercise of making the pattern , starching , giving it shape and letting it dry is much adventurous, that one can just go on crocheting Snowflakes. I tried Snowcatcher's patterns and each one of them is equally interesting than the other.


1 comment:

  1. I love the thread you've chosen for these snowflakes. They would be perfect for Valentine's Day here. Your blog is filled with beautiful and inspiring crochet and beadwork!

    ReplyDelete