Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pansies













Flowers have always fascinated me, I love to watch flowers endlessly absorbing the vibrant colors and hues it has to offer. When I choose threads for my crochet patterns I go with same feelings for color and hues as I do with flowers. Coming to think of floral patterns, it is so much fun to make the flowers immortal.
I keep looking for new patterns of floral designs the one I like the most is the Pansies, they look so real and elegant. There are several patterns for pansies, but this one I found the best. Why? Hmm it looks so real and pretty...oh yes! I like the two big petals stretching out and overlapping, it enhances the look.

These flowers can be put together to form a design on Kurtis and dresses.














No comments:

Post a Comment